Even if you are not a skilled barman, you can try your hand at the preparation of gin and tonic: the recipe is simple, fast and the result satisfying. Do you want to know how to do it?
For 6cl of gin, expect 12cl of tonic water, ice cubes and a lemon or lime zest. Fill the custom gin and tonic glass with ice cubes, pour the gin and, after that, the tonic water. Garnish with lemon or lime zest. The recipe is elementary, but the details will make the difference.
Do you want to discover the secrets to take your gin and tonic - preferably served in a personalized glass - to a higher level? Keep in mind the tricks you find below!
- The glass must be cold: for this reason, ice is the first ingredient to be poured.
- The ice should not be poured into the gin and tonic glass directly from the freezer, but after being left for a few minutes at room temperature. This way it will become moist on the surface. At this point, if you want to make a great impression, drain the water deposits from the ice
- The tonic water must be very cold.
- Do not pour the tonic water directly on the ice but on the side of the glass. Hold it at an angle while you make the cocktail. This way you won't waste carbon dioxide. It is essential that the gin and tonic be sparkling, as well as frozen.
- Ice must not float! If you see it rise to the surface, stop pouring the tonic and add more ice before resuming pouring the tonic.
- If you want to give space to creativity you can indulge yourself with the toppings: if lemon or lime are part of the "canonical" recipe, nothing prevents you from trying other citrus fruits by adding a slice of orange or pink grapefruit. Make sure the peel is not treated!
- To push on the intensity pedal add a few drops of the bitter Angostura.
- For an original idea, serve gin and tonic to accompany grilled meats: it is an English custom and, in this case, it is allowed to squeeze lemon or lime into the cocktail.
And now that you are a master of the art of gin and tonic preparation you cannot help but give a touch of originality to your evening by serving it in a set of personalized gin and tonic glasses with laser engraving or screen printing!
You have two options: you can take advantage of the promotion that allows you to receive 6 personalized gin and tonic glasses at the special price of € 44.50 instead of € 54.50 and choose one of the graphics we have already prepared for you - all you have to do is choose the one you like best from the menu on the left and put your personalized glasses in the cart.
Or, if you want to receive a set of personalized gin and tonic glasses with a dedication, names or a particular graphic such as a logo or the artistic reproduction of a photo, use our magical configurator to make your set of glasses truly unique and special. from personalized gin and tonics. Crea here your special decoration.
All the personalized glasses, flutes, mugs, glasses and glass mugs signed Logotec are 100% made in Italy and the decoration with laser engraving and screen printing is handcrafted.